The corporate values that will guide us on our journey and form our daily decisions are:
- Integrity and Impeccability: We are trustworthy, honest, responsible and transparent in our transactions. We desire to serve a higher purpose other than the pursuit of profit. We desire to be a Citizen of Choice.
- Life Promotion: Each transaction we make is for the greatest good of all concerned. We strive to provide more life giving energy in the services we provide than we extract in financial payment from our clientele.
- People to People Ecology: Relationships- People are considered our most valuable resources, therefore we value and respect our associates, customers, suppliers, and the community at large.
- Sustainability: We want an organic organizational structure that grows profitably in alignment with the changes in the market environment. All of our foodservice solutions are created with longevity and sustainability as a fundamental concept of their creation.
- Knowledge, Research and Information: Internal and External systems of training, information sharing and feedback are established and utilized to constantly reinvent our foodservice solutions.
The Operational Values that guide us on our daily journey are as follows:
APPEARANCE – All food service staff will be in clean uniforms, neat in appearance and exhibit pleasant and courteous demeanor to customers and each other at all times.
CARING – Proper care for the customer, the workplace, and food services equipment is essential.
COMMITMENT – Food service providers will maintain a work environment that promotes staff loyalty and total commitment to quality, resulting in an “ease of doing business” that is advantageous to all participants.
COMMUNICATION – Open communication by the food services provider to the College Representative is vital, and there should be no willful withholding of information at any time.
COMPETENCE – All members of the food service provider’s staff will exhibit professional competence in their respective area(s) of responsibility at all times.
CONSISTENCY – Day-to-day delivery of high quality product and service is critical throughout the entire food service operation, and provider should do so in a cost-effective manner, consistent with budgetary requirements.
CREATIVITY – Food service provider will exhibit operational creativity and continually seek means of improving overall effectiveness.
ON-TIME DELIVERY – Food service provider will ensure on-time delivery of product/services at all times, maintaining adequate serving quantities to meet customer demand during all designated meal periods.
SANITATION – Proper cleanliness will be maintained at all times, i.e. a minimum health department rating of 90 points per given inspection for service controlled by Contractor.